JTB Services has provided quality, safe, and reliable demolition services throughout the State of Texas for 30 years. We specialize in residential, commercial, civil, and industrial demolition services. Our services include but not limited to the removal of a single houses, large commercial buildings, Highways, Bridges, Schools, Universities, Apartment Complexes, interior renovations and selective structural demolitions.
JTB Services is well known for the implosion of the old Buccaneer Hotel located on Galveston Island that was featured on the Discovery Channel later that year. JTB recently demolished the Robertson Stadium located at University of Houston as well as Texas A & M University's Kyle Field
Here are 9 of the many reasons JTB is "Just the Best,"
- Family owned & operated under the same name for over 30 years
- Experience with residential to implosions of major structures within critical footprints
- Insured with $10 million umbrella and bonded with $10 million aggregate capabilities
- An EMR of .77 and without a lost work time injury in over 7 years
- We own over 30 of our own excavators and 25 of our own large trucks
- Centrally located, our office building sits on over 10 acres of property where we also store and maintain our fleet.
- Featured in the Houston Business Journal on 3 separate years for being in the fastest growing 100 companies
- We offer aerial photos or video before, during and after the demolition phase of your project for your marketing or personal use.